Bra sizing table
Differences between bra sizes
- FR cup sizes are the same as EU
- FR under measures are EU+15
- UK undersizes are the same as in the US
- UK and US cup sizes have double letters
- UK cup sizes have a DD cup after cup size E
- US cup sizes have a DD after F
You have to pay extra attention to this when you're used to buying US or UK sizes.
Buying the right fit online is understandably not easy. It depends on the brand and your personal preference. Should you have any trouble deciding, don't hesitate to rely on our expertise. Send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly assist you finding the perfect fit.
A cup letter is not indicative
- You do not "have" a cup size, it depends on your under measurement
- Your D-cup is thus not always comparable to your friends'
- Only compare when you have the exact same under size.
It's sometimes difficult to compare cup sizes, because a bra has two measurements which are dependent of each other. A cup size only indicates the difference between the two measurements. So you'd quickly arrive at a cup size more when you have a narrower waist.
Would you like to know which size would fit you best? Don't hesitate to send us an email.
Sister sizes have the same volume, but a different letter
- A sister size fits just as well
- A sister size has a different cup letter but has the same volume
- Sister sizes are worn with the bra hook a bit looser or tighter on the back
- If you have a larger bust size it's advisable for support to choose the smaller sister size
It's possible to pick different sizes for the same breast volume. This is because the letter in the bra size represents the difference in under and upper measurements. For example, if you are comfortable wearing a 70E then the sister sizes 65F and 75D are also options to try out
Select your size to show the sister sizes.